Terms and Conditions
- By filling out a booking form you are confirming a booking with Fairy La La Land. If you wish to cancel within 1 day of booking simply notify Fairy La La Land straight away so your space can become available.
- A confirmation email will be sent within 48 hours of online booking.
- Deposits and final payments are NON REFUNDABLE.
- Bookings are secure when Registration & Payment is complete. Full payment is due within 7 days of booking. Failure to complete payment within this time period will result in cancellation. Cancellation will occur without warning.
- For deposit payments: A Deposit must be made within 2 days of booking to avoid cancellation of booking. Cancellation will occur without written or verbal warning. A registration must be completed also for the booking to be finalized.
- Last minute bookings: If a booking is made within 7 days of event date a deposit is not required. In this case full payment must be finalized before event date.
- Events can be postponed 7 days prior to event date. Postponing events will incur a $150 fee.
- For outdoor events: A wet weather venue must be provided at time of booking. Cancellation due to weather isn’t permitted. Payments are non refundable.
- Payment must be finalized before your event to avoid cancellation. An online invoice will be issued with payment due date.
“We do not provide Disney Parties and do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws. Our “FROZEN” parties are based on The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson. We DO NOT claim to be associated with any Disney characters or any copyrighted or name brand characters. Our characters originate from storybook fables that have been around longer than Disney. All clients booking us must be in acceptance that our characters are not representing licensed copyrighted characters or their stories. Please do not confuse our characters with the Walt Disney Trademarked characters. Fairy La La Land has no association with the Walt Disney Company”